- This training is excellent for those who desire to become highly qualified instructors, caregivers of children and/or elderly, those who are recovering from chronic illness and those who are interested in practices for preventative healthcare.
- It is a yearlong course that includes weekly practice and lecture as well as gaining hours of training through a paid internship teaching Senior Adults and/or Children based on your affinity.
- From this course, you will gain a strong practice in both the physical practice as well as the internal practices (Nei Gong) of various Qi Gong forms, Xing Yi (Mind-Body Intention) forms and Tai Chi forms (Taiji Chuan) as a way to maintain your own personal health.
- We will also go into depth about the benefits of these practices and how to teach these concepts to children and the elderly.
Introduction to Qi Gong·
Introduction to the History of Qi Gong
· State: Creating a Physical, Energetic and Spiritual Practice
· Forms: Golden Ball Qi Gong, Hun Yuan, Ba Duan Jin, Six Healing Sounds, Daoist 5 Yin, 5 Animals Dao Yin, Bone Marrow Washing
· Warm ups, Breathing Techniques, Meditations, Modifications
· Introduction to Wu Xing: The 5 Elements (Five Phases of Change and Transformation)
· Introduction to the Meridians and Dispersing Stagnation (Self Massage)
· Introduction to Relationships & Understanding the Needs of your Students
Introduction to Xing Yi (Mind-Body Intention)·
Learning the 5 Fists and 12 Animals
· Expanding on the 5 Elements, 5 Organs, 5 Virtues, 5 Archetypes, 5 Animals and applying these to the physical practice. (Xiang Sheng, Xiang Ke, Lian Huan Chuan)
· Deepening on Understanding Relationships
Introduction to Tai Chi ·
Forms: Golden Ball Taiji, 10 Section Form, Xiao Hong Chuan
· Tai Chi for Arthritis
· Introduction to Yin and Yang
· Introduction to Clarity & Stillness
Qigong for Wellbeing in Dementia and Aging, Stephen Rath
Ba Gua Nei Gong, Tom Bisio
Secrets of the Tai Chi Circle, Luke Chan
Instructor: Simone Olivier, Daoist Priest Lao Li Fu
Location: Four Dragons Institute.
Contact us if you want more information:
NEW CLASS STARTS JANUARY 1st (Main focus for this class will be Tai Chi and Qigong for children) Enrollment is open now
-Next class begins September 1st (Main focus is Tai Chi and Qigong for the Elderly)
One Payment of: $3,300 or
12 monthly payments :$3,500 ( twelve payments of $ 291.67 each)